With Thanksgiving coming up this week, Disney is gearing up for annual turkey day fun. At Disney Parks, Thanksgiving evokes thoughts of parades, family, roasted turkey, pumpkin treats and more. We open our doors to guests looking to give thanks, eat scrumptious food and celebrate tradition. Join us at one of our parks or bring the magic home with one of our delicious Thanksgiving recipes. Read the posts below to find out how you can celebrate this special day with Disney from anywhere in the world.
Take 5: Thanksgiving at Disney Parks
- Thanksgiving Galore at the Disneyland Resort – Come celebrate Thanksgiving at the Disneyland Resort! Pam’s got all the delicious details.
- How to Make Disney Cruise Line Pumpkin Cheesecake – Get a taste of what it’s like to eat on a Disney ship this Thanksgiving. Watch this video to learn how to make Disney Cruise Line’s delicious pumpkin cheesecake.
- The Perfect Pair is Es’scent’ually Right Under Your Nose at Disneyland Park – Which perfume pairs perfectly with pumpkin pie? Michelle has the answer!
- A Taste of Epcot Food & Wine Festival for Thanksgiving – Here’s the recipe for one of our favorite sweet tastes from the International Epcot Food & Wine Festival that makes a perfect Thanksgiving dessert.
- This Week in Disney History: Mickey Debuts in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade – Did you know Mickey Mouse debuted in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade (then the Macy’s Santa Claus Parade) in 1934? Get a history of Mickey and other Disney characters who have appeared in the parade in this post.
Take 5: Thanksgiving at Disney Parks by Thomas Smith: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Posted: 2012-11-17 10:00:21
Read Full Article